- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, mini-HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headset support.
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touchscreen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter .
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store – which includes thousands of business productivity apps such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce1, GoToMeeting.
- Integrates with Grandstream’s GXV series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network.
- Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk, Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more) .
- Create Android apps for any business need to run on the GXV3275 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK toolkit.