The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office Large Server is a voice, video and wireless call processing solution that offers broad scalability ranging from 10 to 100,000 users spread across multiple geographical sites. It offers highly reliable, real-time, carrier-grade performance solutions with an unmatched 99.999% percent uptime.
Features and Capabilities
- Unified communications applications provide access to all communications services from any location and any device (e.g., GPRS mobile phones, digital and analog phones, Web browsers, PDAs, etc.)
- Web softphone improves real-time communication flow, providing access to corporate directory, messaging systems, third-party CRM/ERP applications, etc.
- Single, multi-OS software platform compatible with a large variety of hardware platforms tailed for any enterprise configuration
- Open, flexible system with an independent infrastructure, enabling the integration of all existing IT resources and ensuring the system can evolve as needed
- Integration within IBM® Lotus Notes® and Microsoft® Outlook®
- Provides the building blocks for any IP and/or legacy communications solution, incorporating the latest Linux®, XML, SIP and VXML technologies and open standard practices such as QSIG, ITU-T H.323, CSTA and SIP
- Kit/library for developers such as Alcatel- Lucent XML Telephony API v1.0
- Single server: 15,000 IP users/5,000 TDM users
- 100 servers in a single network
- Fully networked servers, 100,000 IP/TDM users with single image
- 250 servers in a supra network
- More than 1 million users in a supra-network